Monday, April 11, 2016

Why Can't Every Weekend Be This Weekend?

We had a magical weekend. One of those weekends that you wish was every weekend. It is super rare which is probably why it was so heavenly. If they were always like this weekend then I wouldn't appreciate it when the stars align. 

First off, Friday evening my sister watched Jack while I had margaritas with friends. You can tell I was going somewhere because I was dressed up (hair/clothes/makeup). We had a good time. I wasn't out too late which was good because it made Saturday so much nicer with sleep.


This is Jack enjoying (wearing) an ice cream cone at 11 am Saturday morning. I am that Mom. I'm like "whatever it's Saturday"). 


We spent the whole day with my sister and her family. I snapped this picture of my nephew Bennett. He was very sullen because he wanted to go in the house. He is scared of every bug, so a spring day in Arkansas isn't really his thing. He lived and hopefully he will get over his bug fear. 


Just another cute picture of Jack. That baby holds my heart!


Sunday my mom, Jack, and myself headed to Greenville, MS to do just a little shopping. It was Jack's first time wearing shoes that tie and it just makes me feel like he is so grown. However, I did not enjoy tying them over and over. He was cute though so it's all good. At JC Penny they had a buy one get one for a penny sale. I didn't realize this until I got to the register. I then had to cancel that go shop a little money. I got some amazing deals and my shopping heart was full!


I'm so glad we had that wonderful weekend with the perfect weather because today is yucky and rainy. If you don't believe me, look at my oh so frizzy hair. I hate frizzy hair but after a lifetime with it you just learn to deal. 

I hope y'all all have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a great weekend!! Glad you got to squeeze in lots of fun with your family and friends. I have been really impressed with JCP lately and their sales are amazing. Hope you picked up something for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!