Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What I've Been Reading/My Obsession with Shankle

I spent last week obsessed with everything Melanie Shankle. I had heard about her and her books on a podcast and I immediately jotted down her name. Once I got home I went on Amazon and downloaded Sparkly Green Earrings. This book is all about motherhood. I promise it will bring you so much joy.


I laughed so hard, like was shaking with laughter. Seriously so funny and real. I knew right away that I wanted to read her other two books. Next, I read Nobody's Cuter Than You. This book made me jealous of her relationship with her best friend. I have a wonderful best friend but we do not live a mile from each other and now I really wish we did.


The last book of Shankle's that I read was The Antelope in the Living Room. You wouldn't think I would care about reading a book about marriage since I am fairly newly divorced. However, I was married and know that the unity of marriage can be very humorous. It's good, pinkie promise.


Have you read any of Melanie Shankle's books? 



3 comments:

  1. I read Sparklly Green Earrings which introduced me to her other books too. I was cracking up throughout the whole book. From Reading Wednesday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Antelope in the Living Room! I can't wait to read the others! I think I'll start with Sparkly Green Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I and never heard of her! I'm adding these to the list!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!