Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Books For Teaching Kindness to Toddlers

Lately Jack has really begun expressing his feelings. What I mean by that is he is hitting when he gets mad, kicking stuff when he gets frustrated, screaming when he doesn't get his way....you know, typical three year old behavior.

I went on the search for some books to help us get an attitude adjustment. Books are a great way for Jack to learn because he loves them. What is great about the books that I found is that I found LOTS of extra resources online that go along with each book.

I'm not going to buy each and every book but I will pick a few that I think we really need right now and focus on those issues. I'm thinking there needs to be a "Stop Acting a Fool Before My Mama Beats Me" book but I didn't run across that one. Here is what I found.

1//

2// 

3// 

4// 


5// 

6//


7//


8//

9//


10//


11//


12//




What book does your little one need right now? I think I personally need the Little Monkey Calms Down book. 




2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Olivia could use quite a few, especially I can share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great assortment! I feel like we could use any books on waiting your turn, using your words instead of crying and yelling isn't nice :) I'm glad lots of these things get addressed in little cartoons and I think the books would nice to have on hand when an issue comes up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!