Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What I'm Currently Praying About



1// For God to give me the energy/patience/wisdom to raise Jack. Being a single mama is hard work and I'll need all the guidance I can get.

2// Should I get a summer job? I'm off during the summer (minus 60 hours of professional development) and I hate having time on my hands. Free time seriously causes me lots of anxiety. Jack will still be in daycare because I don't want to lose his spot and I love how much he is learning.

3// How can I be more intentional with my time? I'm so bad at this. I multitask to the point where I'm making mistakes or not focusing enough. I stay busy but yet I feel like I get nothing done. Anyone else feel this way?

4// For me to come into work with a happy heart. April and May are hard when you are a teacher. The kids get crazy, heck, the teachers get crazy. If I go into work with a happy heart I just approach things in such a better way.

5// Wisdom to know exactly what is important to teach Jack. I know I struggle at this. For example, I'm sure teaching him to take care of his stuff is important (like picking up his toys) but I fail at this. I've been lazy with my teaching. I just want to pick them up and move on.

What are you currently praying about?

3 comments:

  1. All of these are so important! Praying you get some clear answers to the things on your list. It seems like there are always a million parenting related things on my mind so I should really sit down and write out my prayers. We're currently praying to find a new church home with a great children's program, new family friends and lining up the details for house projects/moving into our new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Said a prayer for you for all of them! We're just hoping to get Emma's tummy troubles under control and some sleep, so I keep praying that I'm doing everything I can to be the mom that Emma needs right now, whether that's holding her all night, letting her get used to her crib more, eating the right things, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. Said a prayer for you for all of them! We're just hoping to get Emma's tummy troubles under control and some sleep, so I keep praying that I'm doing everything I can to be the mom that Emma needs right now, whether that's holding her all night, letting her get used to her crib more, eating the right things, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!