Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Confess To You Today....

1// I've dropped reading my daily devotional but have just recently picked it back up.

2// I've never made a lasagna from scratch...Love Stoffers.

3// Putting gas in my car is my most dreaded task.

4// My mom, sister, and I have been thinking about getting matching tattoos for Mother's Day. We are sooooo not tattoo people so this would be out of the norm for us but exciting.

5// This week I've been rocking this parenting gig and yes, I just knocked on wood.

6// Getting a hair cut and style is going to happen this month-if not-I may or may not pull a Brittney Spears.

7// I'm sad that all my shows are going away for now. I'll miss you How to Get Away With Murder and Shades of Blue.

8// Lately I've really been missing my best friend. She and I really really really need to get together soon.

9// TMI but I'm getting my yearly done today and it is not something I'm excited about but really who is? My mother and I go together and have lunch afterwards. Just your average vaginas rock luncheon.

10// I've finished all of the "Mom Struggling Well" podcasts. I listened to them in the car ride to and   from work (90 minutes each week day), during my workouts, and as I'm going to sleep. I also squeezed in extra time during this past weekend. If you haven't listened, hurry up.



5 comments:

  1. I love that you and your mom do lunch! After having Olivia and Emma I feel like those appointments have happened so often, it doesn't even matter anymore. But I love an excuse for lunch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your mom do lunch! After having Olivia and Emma I feel like those appointments have happened so often, it doesn't even matter anymore. But I love an excuse for lunch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a great parenting week!! Hope you get to enjoy your lunch dates, see your BFF and decide on a new hair do. That's always hard, but feels so good to have a fresh cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I literally laughed aloud at "just you average vaginas rock luncheon"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!