Monday, April 25, 2016

Oh, I Have a 101 in 1001 List.

I read this post by Erin and it made me remember I have a 101 in 1001 list. It isn't great when you forget you even have a list. I decided to go take a look and what I noticed right off the bat was that it was started April 14, 2015 which means it has been over a year. Oh Lordy! One year has already passed and I haven't even looked at the list since....probably April 14, 2015.

First thing I did was look through my list and actually mark a few things off. I immediately wished I had kept better track. Have I read 25 fiction books? Probably so but the OCD in me just can't mark it off without some confirmation. Have I read Jack a 100 books? Probably not, but I have read the same book to him 100 times.

Some of these things are seriously doable right now so I have decided to get going. Give myself some deadlines. Take some action. Get more intentional with this list.



Do you have a 101 in 1001? If so, I would love to check it out since I still don't have my list completed and need some ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a list. Mostly because I'm so bad at keeping track of that stuff. But I love how you're breaking down a few to do right now. You can totally get all of these done. I bet Jack would love to help make a homemade pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I'm going to check out your list and get some ideas. I am a list person!! I'm interested in seeing what fruit you try, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get it in gear and finally create a new one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!