Tuesday, March 3, 2015

We Got Some Snow!

I was starting to think that we were going to go all winter with no snow. We have had some ice but no snow. I've been really wanting some snow for Jack to play in. Last Wednesday, we finally got a few inches of snow. Nothing drastic, but just enough for some pictures and a little play.





I had to search many of stores to find some mittens (note to self-buy mittens next year when they first come out). The only postive of waiting so long to buy mittens is that a 2 pack was on sale for a dollar. However, I probably spent that in gas driving from store to store. 

We didn't stay out too long, about 15 minutes. By the time Jack and I made it outside to play in the white stuff it was almost dark. We spent several hours sleeping that day and missed prime playing time. 

School was out all last week except for Friday and we are expecting more wintery weather on Wednesday that may keep us out the rest of the week. I'm over the winter weather now and ready for spring. 





6 comments:

  1. How much are you supposed to get tomorrow? We're forecasted from 6-10"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much are you supposed to get tomorrow? We're forecasted from 6-10"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wishing for snow all winter, and then 2 weeks ago we got 10 inches. It still hasn't all melted and we are getting 8-12 today and tomorrow! Crazy!

    I'm glad Jack got to play in it. There's just nothing like playing in snow as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wishing for snow all winter, and then 2 weeks ago we got 10 inches. It still hasn't all melted and we are getting 8-12 today and tomorrow! Crazy!

    I'm glad Jack got to play in it. There's just nothing like playing in snow as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous of your snow! We had a few flurries today and lots of ice. I bought Olive a winter coat, hat and gloves back in the Fall with the hopes she'd get to play in the snow this year. It's looking like we'll have to wait for next winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you got him to keep mittens on! Haha. I'm over the cold weather too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!