Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Give a Gift

I love giving gifts and what I love more than that is when I make or put them together myself. It gives you the ability to customize the gift and add your own personal touches. I have a Pinterest board dedicated just to homemade gifts. We have a secret pal thing at work so I go to my board for lots of inspiration.

Here are a few of my favorites!

Perfect for St. Patrick's Day

Source

Sensational for Summer

Source


Big Thanks

Source

Snowed In Friend

Source

Do you ever send or give homemade gifts?



3 comments:

  1. Can I have the snowed in gift? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those!! I've dropped off an ice cream sundae kit to friends during the summer and I have also done road trip kits for friends heading out on a big trip. They were very well received and I had so much fun putting them together. You've got me thinking about people I could send a little gift to this month... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love giving hand made gifts! What a great list you have. The jelly bean rainbow is so pretty! Thanks for hopping on board The Great Blog Train! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!