Tuesday, March 24, 2015

4 Photos That Summarize My Spring Break

This past weekend I went to Fayetteville and had an amazing time. My "official" Spring Break started yesterday. Honestly, it has be freaking wonderful! I took a nap today, like seriously a real nap. Jack still has daycare so I have the days to myself. I present to you the 4 photos that summarize my Spring Break right now.


I started this last week and the fact that I'm still at it is a miracle in itself. I actually can do the jogging part now without feeling like they are going to find me dead on the treadmill. 


I binge watched season 1 of Orange is the New Black. For someone who rarely watches tv binge watching feels wonderful. You know what doesn't feel wonderful? Is when I first put it in the DVD player my parents were in the living room with me. Yeah, I so did not know it was gonna show all that. Awkward! 


I saved up the first 4 episodes of The Following to watch during my Spring Break. That show freaks my stuff out but I'm addicted so I deal. 


After What Alice Forgot, I needed a new book. I've head good things about this one so I downloaded it today. I'm not too far into it yet but I do know it's one I'll finish quickly. I will let y'all know my thoughts on it after I'm finished. If you have read it, what did you think? 

I'm not sure how much I'll be around here this week. As you can see I have my priorities straight. 




4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you that you started c25k! It really does work. Never in a million years did I think I would be able to run but I am doing it. When you've finished, we should find a race somewhere between us and meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that you're doing c25k! I'm hoping that maybe I can get back into running while the weather is nice...just have to figure out a good time to run. ha! hahaha, that's too fun about OITNB..that would definitely be awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that book in the mail a couple weeks ago and cant wait to dive in! I just haven't had the time. Hoping to start it this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect Spring Break!! Hope the weather has been nice for you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!