Monday, March 30, 2015

Jack's Easter "Basket"

Here it is, Jack's Easter "basket" 2015. I decided to go with an untraditional basket since we have an official Jack Easter basket for Easter egg hunting. I thought this would be a fun alternative. 




I got this huge dump truck at Target (I actually got all these items at Target) for $19.99.

Here is what is inside Jack's truck. 


Hot Wheels truck. Ashley and Wyatt from Everything is Hunky Dorey sent Jack some Hot Wheels cars that he loves so I thought I would add to his little growing collection. 


A dollar spot book that we can use to go over our animals. 


Dollar spot Dr. Suess flashcards


Peanut Butter M&M Eggs (I can't wait to try these myself)


Flickin Chickens because we are gonna have so much fun with these.


Reece Pieces, Peeps (my favorite Easter candy), and Jelly Belly Kids Mix


Iced Animak Cookies from the Dollar Spot


Easter plate with Easter fork and spoon ($1 each)


A chocolate bunny because no Easter basket is complete without a chocolate bunny

What is going in your child's Easter basket?




8 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I've got flash cards on Wyatt's birthday list so I'm trying to hold out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those chickins. The kids love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have those chickins. The kids love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of using the truck as a basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack's going to flip when he sees a truck full of goodies on Easter!! What a cute idea and I'm sure he'll love it even more than a traditional basket. Target Dollar Spot has great books and flash cards. I haven't seen the Dr. Suess ones before so I'll have to keep my eyes out for those. Great candy and it looks like he'll have enough to share :) And I'm excited to know someone who loves PEEPS - they are adorable, but I've never developed a taste for them. What's your favorite variety?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Looks like he's going to have a great Easter! I still haven't put together a basket for my little one, I'm the queen of last minute preparation lol

    Thank you for sharing with us at #MommyMeetupMondays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea! I am always looking for ideas like these. I love to theme out baskets, gifts, and everything else...so when I saw this I had to stop by! We are actually not individual Easter Baskets for the kids but decided to do a family Easter Basket filled with all sorts of outside activities and we will be doing Easter games as well! To include a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It wasn't until I started following mom blogs that I realized Easter baskets are no longer just for candy! I really need to step up my game. What a fun idea to turn a truck into a basket. Thank you for sharing at #MommyMeetUpMondays.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!