Monday, March 2, 2015

March Goals


February wasn't as successful as January when it came to reaching my monthly goals. I will say that it still feels good that I was able to complete some of my goals. The ones that I didn't complete, I am putting on my March list of goals.

Ready to hear what I have in mind for March?

1. Get my taxes done. Seriously! Get my taxes done!

2. Read 2 more chapters in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

3. Organize and clean out my closet.

4. Put back $100.

5. Take Jack to The Wonder Place.

6. Buy my Secret Pal a Spring Break gift.

7. Write Ms. Joann (my library aid) a thank you note.

8. Read a book for fun.



4 comments:

  1. These are great goals! I'm still trying to make time to read too. I've already filed my taxes and gotten (and spent) my tax return! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get our taxes done, too! I love your goals of reading a book, saving some money back and squeezing in some fun. Hope March is a great month for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in the middle of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People workshop at work and Im really enjoying it! Learning so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to remember to do these! We pay someone to do our taxes - and even gathering all the forms and information, making copies of everything and mailing it in - its still a pain - haha. First world problems.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!