Monday, March 2, 2015
February wasn't as successful as January when it came to reaching my monthly goals. I will say that it still feels good that I was able to complete some of my goals. The ones that I didn't complete, I am putting on my March list of goals.
Ready to hear what I have in mind for March?
1. Get my taxes done. Seriously! Get my taxes done!
2. Read 2 more chapters in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
3. Organize and clean out my closet.
4. Put back $100.
5. Take Jack to The Wonder Place.
6. Buy my Secret Pal a Spring Break gift.
7. Write Ms. Joann (my library aid) a thank you note.
8. Read a book for fun.