Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Best of Spring

I think, just maybe, that spring is on its way and we are done with all this cold icy weather mess. Since I LOVE spring so much (my favorite right after fall) I decided to share some awesome spring pins that are perfect right now.

To Cook

How about making a pan of these yummy sugar cookie bars from Somewhat Simple? Not only are they super yummy but perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day this spring. 




To Wear

I'm loving these polka dot converses from Delia's. 


To DIY

This is one wreath I could actually make! Grab an umbrella and some fake flowers and you have a modern wreath with a pop of color! 


To Print

I love free printables! Print and stick inside a Dollar Tree frame and you have an instant decoration. I love cheap, easy, and fast :)


To Read

People have been talking about this book for some time now. It's been on my list for awhile and I'm ready to get to it as soon as I finish What Alice Forgot. 



To Drink

Yellow just screams spring to me. What better than to serve a classic like lemonade in more of a punch form? You could really do some things to dress it up in a beautiful punch bowl.


To Give

Giving just feels awesome, right? Give a few of these out in a co-workers box or a neighbors mailbox to help brighten their day.


What are you most excited about doing this spring?












5 comments:

  1. I love that umbrella wreath, too! I think it would be a fun way to bright your door in an unexpected way. I have gray converse, but wish I had gray POLKA-DOT converse :) Good pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas!! And those sugar cookie bars, mmmmmm....! I'm definitely ready for some warm and sunny weather!! And I think we're going to get that today, yay for a park day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sugar cookie bars look so good - I haven't had dessert yet. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!