Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Leprechaun Treat Bag
When I saw this St. Patrick's Day treat bag I knew I wanted to recreate it.
I decided just to stick with the leprechauns but there is a rainbow option.
Here are the supplies:
+ 3 x 5 cellophane bags (I bought mine here)
+ couple bags of Rolos
+ this leprechaun printable
+ a couple of sheets of tissue paper ( I bought a couple different looks from the dollar store)
+ clothes pins
1. Print off the number of leprechauns you need and cut out.
2. Put desired number of Rolos in cellophane bag (I went with 5)
3. Cut tissue paper into 5x5 or 4x4 (Somewhat Simple did 5 inches and I went with 4 inches) and fold it accordion style.
4. Tape or glue leprechaun to clothespin.
5. Clothespin the tissue paper onto the folded down cellophane bag.
There you have it-a cute and not so simple St. Patrick's Day treat bag. Sometimes cuteness is more important than simplicity.
I know the little sweeties in Jack's class will enjoy this festive treat.