Holly at Back Home Again got me feeling like I need to let it all out and just say what is okay. So here goes....
1. It's okay that I have decided to repeat week 3 of the c25K. I knew I wasn't ready to move on.
2. It's okay that I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish Big Little Lies. Man that book was amazing!
3. It's okay that I can't kick my Dr. Pepper habit.
4. It's okay that I dread Tuesday afternoons at work.
5. It's okay that I can't remember to take my allergy medicine and then end up with a headache.
6. It's okay that I forget to take pictures. Yesterday was pajama day at Jack's daycare and I forgot to take a picture. Bad mommy, don't care.
7. It's okay that I dance while on the treadmill. I'm learning to just not care.
8. It's okay that I am very sad over the passing of Percy Sledge. I'm also thankful that I went with my mom and friend to see him in concert. It was a great night!
9. It's okay that I waited until April 13th to do my taxes.
10. It's okay that I am obsessed with writing my 101 in 1001.