- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino in the bottle is heaven in a bottle. I finally got smart and bought the 4 pack instead of stopping at the gas station every. single. morning.
- The frozen Chilis food bowls. They are tastier than other frozen bowls I've tried, not gobs of calories, and are sensibly priced.
- After today the weather should be exceptional so I'm very excited about afternoons outside. We will grill outside and won't come in until the darkness forces us inside.
- Teen Mom because the show is trash and oh so good. Farrah is the definition of cray cray!
- May! I just love the month of May. There is something going on at school every day which makes work a little more unpredictable and fun. It's nice having that from time to time. I am also enjoying thinking about all the summer stuff I want Jack and I to do.
- Singing kid's religious songs with Jack. I noticed the other day that he was shouting "Amen" which was not only super cute but a little shocking because he was shout singing it and throwing his fist up and then humming. I realized he was "singing" If you're happy and you know it shout Amen. Oh my gosh the cutest thing ever. Not only is it the first song I've ever heard him "sing" but him shouting "Amen" and throwing up his little fist is the cutest ever. I've been singing other songs to him and realizing that he is at least very familiar with them. Just melts my heart.
What are you all about these days?