Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

April Goals

1. Make a spring dessert with my nephew and son. I'm thinking of making this one here. Instead of using brown chocolate chips I am going to replace them with the spring chocoate chips. I choose this recipe because I already know how yummy it is.



2. Clean up my Pinteret board. I use Pinterest a lot with my job, in cooking, and gift giving. I need to clear some things out so I'm not bombarded with too much.

3.  In March I made more of an effort to do crafts and activities with Jack. I want to continue with that. I would love for us to do some playdates, play outside as much as possible, and do some arts and crafts.

4. Go on a mom and son date.

5. Read two books. This is what I want to read.

6. Finish c25k. I'm really loving the gym now.

Just 6 things made the list this month. I really want to focus on being with family and taking care of myself.

What is one goal you have for April?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart smile!