Under calendar I just put a cute blank calendar for the rest of 2015. I will use just this tab for personal calendar events.
- The first two pages are from Melyssa and are my 2015 blogging goals. You can print your own here.
- Next, I printed this blog planner I found online at 7onashoestring.com.
- I'm using the monthly stats, giveaways, blog expenses, blog income, notes & ideas, and week in review pages.
- The first thing you will find is a copy of my New Years Resolutions.
- I printed off this sheet for setting goals. I printed several copies.
- From DIY Home Sweet Home I printed off a Master To Do and a Books To Read list.
- I'm using the Master To Do to write my 101 in 1001.
- I added this week by week printable where I can chart my exercise.
- In Microsoft Word I inserted a table of the exact number of pounds I want to lose. The first box has my current weight and the last box has the weight I want to be. At work we weigh in each Friday so I will mark out the weight I no longer am.
- The first page is a list of my work goals (I'm still working on thinking of them and getting them all written down).
- After my goals I have a blank monthly calendarvfor the rest of the year to write down work obligations.
At the back of my binder I have extra copies of Week at a Glance sheets. I keep the current one filled out at the very front of my binder. The last thing in my binder is two pages to keep up with passwords. I've used a password log before and it is very helpful. For the Week at a Glance and the Password Log I used these pages from DIY Home Sweet Home.