Week 2 Goals
4. Get consistent with Jack on picking up his toys before bed. I've been too laid back on this one. He has recently showed more interest in cleaning up his messes and he does it at daycare. I've gotta make this more of a priority at home. Just because it is easier for me to do myself, it isn't teaching him anything. How many times did this happen? Zip. Zero. Nada.
5. Talk with my mom and sister about my dad's upcoming birthday. My dad tends to get overlooked on his birthday because 1. he's a dude and doesn't really care about a celebration and 2. it is around the holiday and everyone is busy 3. it is deer season and he is in the woods until dark. I hope we can at least plan a nice dinner. Now to decide what to buy the man who needs nothing and wants for nothing. Did not happen but I better hurry because his birthday is Sunday.
7. Shop for some new pants. I bought a wonderful pair of work pants at JC Penney back in the summer. I wear them often and love them. I have them in black and would love to find a gray colored pair that I love just as much. I never went shopping besides online. I hope to get a JC Penney giftcard for Christmas so I'll wait.
8. Start another new book. I'm on a reading roll and I love it. I hope to sneak in some quiet reading time during the week. I started a new Chevy Stevens books. I'm quickly working through all of Stevens' books.
Week 3 Goals
1. Survive book fair week at school. It's the toughest week for me. It's busy. It's chaotic. It's lots of hard work both physically and mentally.
2. Finish Jack's stocking.
3. Get some important documents notarized.
4. Start using our advent calendar.
5. Read Christmas books.
6. Watch Christmas movies.
7. Wrap Christmas gifts.
8. Bring Secret Pal her gift.
9. Print off candy bar wrappers to use as little gifts for co-workers.
10. Drink more water!!!