Week 2 Goals
1. Put up the Christmas tree
2. Get the majority of Jack's Christmas purchased. I got my Christmas bonus and I'm looking forward to shopping for my little guy.
3. Cook. Cook. Cook. Last week I shared these recipes and I plan on making most of them up on Wednesday. Tomorrow I'm doing the grocery shopping.
4. Get consistent with Jack on picking up his toys before bed. I've been too laid back on this one. He has recently showed more interest in cleaning up his messes and he does it at daycare. I've gotta make this more of a priority at home. Just because it is easier for me to do myself, it isn't teaching him anything.
5. Talk with my mom and sister about my dad's upcoming birthday. My dad tends to get overlooked on his birthday because 1. he's a dude and doesn't really care about a celebration and 2. it is around the holiday and everyone is busy 3. it is deer season and he is in the woods until dark. I hope we can at least plan a nice dinner. Now to decide what to buy the man who needs nothing and wants for nothing.
6. Go see The Good Dinosaur. Jack has never been to the movies. We had planned to go see the Peanuts movie around his birthday but the weather was awful. We have to travel to get to a theater (small town problems) and so we haven't made it yet. I think he will enjoy the dinosaur movie a little more though.
7. Shop for some new pants. I bought a wonderful pair of work pants at JC Penney back in the summer. I wear them often and love them. I have them in black and would love to find a gray colored pair that I love just as much.
8. Start another new book. I'm on a reading roll and I love it. I hope to sneak in some quiet reading time during the week.
9. Clean. Lots of cleaning to be done before the whole family arrives.
10. Brainstorm some Christmas gift ideas for family members. My sister is the easiest person in the world to buy for (besides me-ha) but the rest of the crew, not so much. Why can't everyone have Amazon wish lists?
What do you hope to achieve this week?