Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ornaments

I love Christmas ornaments. Each year my tree is full of ornaments that mean so much to me and my family. Some of these ornaments have been around before I was born. Every Thanksgiving my sister and I exchange ornaments. This year I picked her up the last ornament you will see. I think it is perfect for her since Maybree has completed their family. Here are some other ornaments that I also found to be super cute. My absolute favorite ornament I have is a really old (sad looking) Santa that belonged to my mom when she was a child. 
What is your favorite ornament? 



















1 comment:

  1. I love that idea of exchanging ornaments at Thanksgiving. That way you can enjoy them for Christmas instead of getting the gift at Christmas. There are so many cute options! I always ask for a personalized one from my mom for my birthday and try to add a photo ornament from Michaels to our tree each year. They make great gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!