Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Reading

The Girl You Lost (4 out of 5)

I just finished this one last night and it was a page turner. It had an ending I didn't expect and I really liked it. I have a feeling we will be seeing this one of the big screen. It is almost hard to say what this book is about. It can be very dark in parts and there were times I had to walk away and watch some fluff tv but don't let that keep you away from this page turner.



What She Knew (3.5 out of 5)

What She Knew was a book that I purchased because the library didn't have it. After reading the sample, I just had to buy it so I could keep reading. It is the story of a child abduction and all the things that surround it.



Don't You Cry (2.5 out of 5)
I have Mary Kubica other two books so it was so difficult waiting for this book to come out. It was a disappointment. The writing was on point but the storyline wasn't just great. If you loved her other two books I think you should still read this one but just know that it isn't as great.



Have you read anything great lately?




3 comments:

  1. Great job getting some reading in! I just finished Wild and Free. It was pretty good, but not the best book I've read this year. I enjoyed The Best Yes, Breaking Busy and Hands Free Life much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't You Cry has been one I've seen on bookshelves and thought just maybe but you've saved me the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!