Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Favorites


Book: She's Come Undone

Singer: Percy Sledge

Movie: Sleepless in Seattle

Color: Black

Sports Team: Arkansas Razorbacks

Candy: Sour Patch Kids (especially the red ones)

Chocolate: I love a Kit Kat

Favorite food to cook: mostly desserts like brownies and cookies

Favorite food: homemade hamburgers...my mom's are the best

Favorite restaurant: Texas Roadhouse. I love love love their salad and baked potatoes.

Guilty pleasure: hours of Gilmore Girls

New show: Even though it is old, it is new to me....The Middle. Oh the Heck's are so funny!

Drink: Dr. Pepper even though I wish it were water.

Game to play: Yahtzee

Candle scent: peppermint

Magazine: Real Simple

Perfume: Romance by Ralph Lauren

Pick one and tell me about it. I would love to hear!


1 comment:

  1. Fun list!! Did you buy any Christmas sour patch kids - they were only red and green?? I was tempted. Sleepless in Seattle is such a classic :) And yes to Kit Kats, Gilmore Girls and loving to fix desserts. I have never owned a peppermint candle, but am anxious to try the mint one I got for Christmas. I don't like heavy scents so I'm thinking the mint will be great :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!