Friday, January 29, 2016

January Happy Moments

Here it is, the last post for January 2016. Y'all, we are one month in. Do you feel like you stuck to your resolutions? Are you feeling like a better person who has changed for the better?

Personally I can say that I would answer yes to those questions. I have a morning routine that is working. I'm still walking during my lunch breaks. I've lost a few pounds. I've decluttered several areas. I'm happier. So far I am loving 2016!

Inside my bullet journal is a page set aside for me to write down happy moments for each month. Today I wanted to share with you those moments for January 2016.

1// Decorating for Valentine's Day.


2// Making a kick-A flyer for our school's dance. Thank you picmonkey!

3// Spending the night with my bestie Jessica. We drank mimosas and TALKED a lot!

4// Local Lime in Little Rock. So good and the margaritas are amazing!

5// Watching Jack learn how to use the Kindle.

6// A leisurely Friday night watching The Intern with my mother.

7// My new pink shirt from Target.

8// Yummy mocha from Starbucks. Such a treat!

9// The other day I was next in line at McDonalds when I overheard the woman in front of me try to order Cajun rice. It is absolutely hilarious. The woman taking the order couldn't stop laughing and finally had to hold it together to place the woman's order. Of course, when I got up there I place my order and when she asked if I wanted anything else I said Cajun rice. We had a good laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a good start to 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a good start to 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your year is off to such a great start!! We were BIG Local Lime fans when we lived in Little Rock and lived within walking distance to it. I miss their yummy food. I've been wanting to see The Intern. I'd love to have a sleep over with my friends now... maybe one day :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!