2. Finish wrapping the gifts that I have purchased (those that have been delivered). I still have two gifts that need wrapped and I have to gift and deliver them this week.
drink more water. I've gotten a little better but still not where I need/want to be.
Week 5 Goals
1. Make finger food for baby shower I'm helping to host and for the Ugly Christmas Sweater faculty party.
2. Get apple slices for Jack's Christmas party.
3. Make cookie dough for our Santa cookies. We'll decorate them Christmas Eve. I've been meaning to make this dough since November. I wanted to have it froze so I could just focus on decorating them on Christmas Eve.
4. Gather and/or buy all cookie decorating supplies. I want to be much better prepared this year by having the cookies cooked, icing colored and in bowls, and sprinkles out.
5. Purchase Jack's last Christmas gift.
6. Get or bake a cake for my mom for her birthday and talk to family members to decide what we are going to do. Her birthday is Saturday.
7. Purchase the last two gifts for my mom for Christmas.
8. Finalize Christmas Day menu.
9. Go look at Christmas lights and listen to Christmas music.
10. Do a Christmas painting with Jack.