I'm not exaggerating.I have references. The daycare workers where Jack goes are always asking me "how do you not just fall out?". I'm not sure how to answer, because some days it feels like I really could just fall out.
Teachers will understand when I say that the last thing I want to do when I get home is discipline a child. I'm always so worn out by the time I get off work that I just want to enjoy my baby. I'm not just physically worn out, but mainly mentally done from the exhaustion of dealing with other peoples kids all day. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and my kiddos but kids are kids and will wear you down. Coming home to a terrible two toddler just adds to my stress.
Here are some of his favorites:
- Climbing on top of the recliner. As much as I watch his every move he still manages to get up there. I'm afraid that one day he will fall off the back of the recliner.
- If he isn't sitting on the back of the reclinter then he is jumping in it with it rocking swiftly.
- Climbing is his favorite right now so he really enjoys getting in the computer chair and climbing on top of the computer desk where he feels like he has hit the jackpotl The computer desk is pretty much the drop zone for everything.
- Pooping in the floor
- Taking off his clothes
- Peeing in the floor
- Throwing himself on the floor when he gets mad
- Slapping me when he gets mad
- Telling me no
- Throwing toys
- Filling his mouth full of his drink and spitting it out
- Unplugging everything
- Biting me and others
- Screaming bloody murder just because I won't let him spill out a bag of chips all over the floor
- Jumping up and down in the tub
There is just some of his current highlights. He is such a handful. Something about him being so feisty makes me love him a little twinge more. He's got real spirit. I hope he always stays strong-willed but I really hope that his goals change and his strong spirit will be pointed to a more productive path. Driving me crazy, trying to break his arm, making messes, and getting toys is not what I want him using his strengthes for.