Monday, November 3, 2014

10 of Me

1. I'm actually still in the process of getting a divorce.

2. My son Jack and I are living with my parents. 



3. I'm an elementary librarian at a K-5 school in Arkansas.

4. I have a nephew named Bennett that you will probably think is my son because I will talk about him a lot. 



5. Once upon a time I was a tv junkie, but now that I have a toddler running all over the place I only watch a few things. Right now I'm loving How To Get Away With Murder.

6. Jack is turning 2 on Friday and is a very wild little toddler. 


7. Jack was flown 2 hours away via helicopter at birth and was placed in the NICU for a few days. I had complications and have had 2 surgeries to try and correct my botched c-section.

8. The ideas of what I want to do are endless, yet sometimes it's hard for me to get off the couch. 

9. I'm a Dr. Pepper addict and I want to stop but my goodness that stuff is good!

10. My immediate family and I are very close. They are my everything. Being a Ponder again just might not be so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart smile!