Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quotes That Relate To Me


Sometimes you have to make light of the things that life throws at you. 


I try to remind myself of this every morning. To fully be the person that makes other people feel important would be great.


I love this one. I often care too much about what others have to say. It reminds me to not take everyones words to heart. This one really applies to my relationship with my ex. 


I love music. I just thought this one could resonate with everyone.


It takes hard work to get where you want to be. 


This one is oh so true. When you have repeated mistakes before then the future is scary because the last thing you want to do is repeat those mistakes again and you know you have it in you to do just that. 


I miss having that feeling of wanting to jump out of bed and get to working towards something I am passionate about. I want to get back to being that person and I'm working on it.


I'm a goal oriented person and I believe it is important to take a daily inventory.


I believe this is so true. You have to remind yourself to change the way you think.


Oh how true this is for everyone. I forget too often how blessed I am. 

Do you have a favorite quote?





2 comments:

  1. Just popping in to say Hi and let you know I was thinking of you. I am enjoying catching up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of these -- set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning (still working on this one since I'm not a morning person but am eager to jump out of bed in the mornings) and the things you take for granted someone else is praying for (great reminder to be more thankful for what I have!)

    A few of my favorite quotes... be the reason someone smiles today, the way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice and talk about your blessings more than your burdens.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!