Friday, January 2, 2015

Current Obsessions

1. Scandal
Yeah, I know I'm a little late to the game. I've heard so many great things about the show that I asked for seasons one and two for Christmas. I ordered season three half way through watching season one. Am I the only one who likes the President's wife? I wish I had a friend who watched the show so I could discuss at length.
 
 
Scandal
 
2. Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer
As part of a new year, new me I decided to start moisturizing my 32 year old face. I guess after a week of using it must be working. I went into a gas station I frequent and the guy behind the counter said "You look different, you look fresh". Odd thing to say, but hey I'll take that compliment any day. Normally I get comments about how tired I look.
 
AVEENO Active Naturals Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 ...
 
3. Fake nails
I have awful nails. I really do. None of them look uniformed. Some are really long and some are super short. They are extremely brittle. I was sick of having sad looking nails so I got fake ones put on. It took me around 24 hours to get use to them but I'm good now. I would love to keep them fake since me having pretty real nails isn't going to happen. I'm too tough on my hands. I feel really feminine with them on.
 
4. Football
Living in Arkansas automatically makes you a Razorback fan. I watch each game. We are one of those football families. Right now it is bowl game season and I think I have watched every SEC bowl game. Yesterday, we all watched football the entire day.
 
5. See's candy
I've always been a Stover candy chick but my aunt brought over a box of See's candy and oh my goodness-heaven in a box! It is not helping me with my quest to lose weight but that tastiness is just too much to pass up. If you get a chance to taste a piece of See's candy-do it!
Heather's Bytes » Giveaway: $50 See’s Candies Gift Card
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Revenge, but have never gotten into Scandal. Maybe I'll make it my next show to watch on Netflix. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!