Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's a Love Hate Kinda Thing

I dread bath time each night. It's like going to the gym. I hate going but once I get there I'm glad I came.  Bath time is such a chore with this wild child. He loves to jump up and splash the water which soaks me. He throws everything he can get his hands on into the tub. Plus, it can be tedious. 
 


 
 
However, there are moments where it is so worth it. Watching him play and say "choo choo" is too adorable. He will repeat me more when he is in the tub which makes for great learning time. Every so often he'll toot in the tub and he thinks it is the funniest thing and makes the goofiest happy grin that just cracks me up and reminds me he is all boy.
 
Do you love or hate bath time at your house?

1 comment:

  1. A does bath time mostly because my son doesn't like how I wash his hair :-) However, whoever gives them a bath definitely gets soaked! Their favorite thing to do is "swim."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!