Sunday, April 30, 2017

Wine Tasting GNO

My friends and I like to get together every couple months and have a girls night out. We all love wine and I've been wanting to try some other wines so I decided that for this GNO that we should do our own wine tasting. I put together this invitation and all the gals were on board. We crammed all 5 of us and all our things into Laura's Tahoe and headed north to Little Rock.



I snapped this picture in the elevator of all the stuff we needed for only one night. It is ridiculous but I guess that is what you get when you take 5 girls somewhere. 


Amy and I decided to get personalized wine glasses for us. Amy purchased the glasses and I bought the decals. They turned out super cute. The winner of the wine tasting was the Stella Rose peach. It is only 5% alcohol and just the perfect amount of fizzy. 


Each of us also bought a snack food. Brooke brought pinwheels, Amy made brownies, Laura made some delicious cheesecake dip (I'll be getting that recipe and sharing), Cassie brought veggie dip with different crackers, and I put together a platter of strawberries, grapes, and cheese. The fruit dipped in that cheesecake dip was my favorite. We have decided that all other GNO trips that we need to always bring snacks. It was the best thing getting to graze and getting a chance to taste new foods. 

After our wine tasting we went to the piano bar where we stayed 5 hours singing our heart out. We always enjoy ourselves there. Here are a few pictures I took of the day/night.





Did you do anything super fun this weekend? 






1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a good time. And about like my sister and me at the library conference. Several bottles of wine, lots of snacks, a little scrapbooking each night. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!