2. I've been giving the ACT Aspire to 4th grade this week. Next week is 3rd grade. It is a lot of me walking around and I can't even wear my Fitbit. I hate not being able to count those steps. I'm giving tests 13 days days this month. It is very boring. I'm just thankful that I only have 3 more days of it.
3. I found a great swimdress on modlily. It came in today and it fits perfectly! As a plus sized girl finding a swimsuit is not easy so I'm so very happy to have one that looks good and fits good.
4. In one month we will be at the beach! Jack has never been and I can't wait for him to see it. Also, my dad who is 56 years old has never been to the beach. It is going to be the best time.
5. When I do get a chance to watch tv I've been watching reruns of ER.
6. The other day Jack started screaming that he wanted to see "my Maybree". It makes my heart smile that they are more than cousins, but more like brother and sister.
7. I need to put the Easter decorations away but don't have the umph to get it done.
8. Speaking of Easter decorations, two of my glass bunnies no longer have ears (thanks Jack!)