Thursday, April 27, 2017

Update: Spring Bucket List


When it came time to look at my Spring Bucket List I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I'd actually done more on my list than not. The top part of my list is looking a little sad but there is plenty of spring left. 

I even wrote about each of these things in blog posts except for the spring cleaning. That actually got done this past weekend. It feels so nice to have everything cleaned and organized, even if it is only for a little while. 

Here is the post about the Easter Egg Drop.

This post is about our wild trip to the zoo.

Over Easter weekend we played in the rain and I talked a little about it here

So far I can't complain too much about this spring except we have had enough of the allergies. My favorite part about the spring is being able to open the windows and let the fresh air in. Ah, it feels so good!

If you would like to check out other Spring Bucket List updates I've included some below:

Katie's update here
Leslie's update here
Tamara's update here
Sheila's update here
Natalie's update here


8 comments:

  1. So much checked off...that's awesome!! Go fly a kite...that's a great one!!! I want to do that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are movin' and groovin' on your spring list, friend! I love spring-time, but could do without the allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your happy green list, it makes me smile every time I see it. And I can appreciate how much energy it takes to complete anything when you have small children, so gigantic kudos for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your list! What's left is fun and very doable! I'm confident that you'll complete it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, Ashley! I like your first two ideas "have a picnic and fly a kite".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had added flying a kite to my list but figured I would have trouble getting my PC to do it! Then we saw some kids flying kites and he commented that we need to that, too! Men! I can never tell what he's going to do or say.

    Bravo on all that you have accomplished. Your graphic is adorable and love how you crossed off the activities you've done.

    Just visited the post about the Easter egg drop. What a sweet community event. BTW, your eye makeup is so pretty in the pic with your softy Women's Service League tee. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun things! We had planned to fly a kite, but the weather hasn't really cooperated. Maybe in May it will :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, Ashley! I still love your "have a picnic" goal! I've unofficially added it to my list too! We had a kind of sort of picnic before kayaking a few weeks ago, but I want to do it up right one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!