Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday? Really?

EEK! How did it already become Tuesday. Life really can get so busy at times and before you know it days have went by and you are asking how is it already Tuesday. So is life, they say. I've been hinting  (okay flat out saying) that life is oh so stressful right now. I even made a very long to do list for May.

I'm happy to report that I am doing awesome on my May goals. Like seriously hitting them out of the park. Bad news, that I could make another list right now that puts the other one to shame. I think it is just the end of the school year business. Somehow I forget how stressful this time of year can be. The difference is that I have a lot of personal stress that I'm not use to having.

Here is what has been going on:

1. It was crazy humid over the weekend so we spent a lot of time indoors. Plus, it rained quite a bit. It just wasn't the best atmosphere for playing outside. Instead we played trains a lot, watched Frosty the Snowman for the zillionth time, ate too many cookies, and made lots of messes.

2. In order to make up some of the professional hours I missed last summer due to surgery I am having to complete a book study. I'm thankful to make up these hours but having "homework" just isn't fitting into my plans right now.


3. Jack made me a precious picture for Mother's Day. I'm so thankful to the ladies that are his other mama's and how much time, work, and attention they put into their work. My Mom let me sleep in on Sunday and that was an awesome gift.

4. I don't watch much tv. I seriously watch The Following, American Idol, and (hiding my face) Teen Mom. That is pretty much all the television I can fit in during a week. Well, there they go and cancel The Following and American Idol. My heart is broke. In the summer I watch Big Brother so it does cheer me up a little.

I love you Kevin Bacon...forever and always :)

5. I saw this on Facebook and it had me laughing (of course after I failed miserably) so hard at just hearing myself.


6. Mother's Day was nice but uneventful. I got my mom these flowers. I thought they were really pretty. I also did her hair. She and I both love having our hair done. Included with the gift was a card with scratch offs in them. I know my Mama!


That pretty much sums up the gist of things around here. Loving life-stress and all!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your homework! I'm sure that can be hard to do with everything else going on, but it sounds like it's a decent make up option. I love the flowers you picked out for you mom and I think all moms love getting their favorite things on their special day. Hope the rest of your week is manageable and that you can sneak some fun in here and there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many cookies? Is that a real thing?? Hehe! i am totally guilty. Also, those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!