It's been awhile since I've done a Thursday confessions post. I figured it was about time so let me share a little with y'all today.
1. Big Brother is my favorite show right now and although I haven't picked a favorite yet, Frank is growing on me and I love James. I'm pumped that a week from today I'll be traveling north to stay with my bestie so we can watch our favorite show together.
2. Jack's sleeping has regressed. We had gotten to a good season where he was sleeping until at least seven. Not so much lately. This morning I was still asleep and Jack had gotten up. He was laying there watching Paw Patrol so I went back to sleep. When I woke back up he was gone. I jumped up and was running through the house screaming his name. And nothing. I was so freaked out. I then see him hiding in the dining room holding his mouth trying not to laugh out loud. He is so sneaky.
3. I've found another podcast I love.
4. Speaking of podcasts, I've now listened to all of the episodes of The Girl Next Door. Having to wait for new episdoes is not fun.
5. Yesterday I went to the eye doctor for my annual check up and when the assistant up front told me my new contact perscription I realized it was better than the ones I currently have and I know my eyes are much worse. It didn't make sense so I'm going to stick with what I have. It felt like such a waste. It was a different eye doctor since my regular one was super busy. It just felt frustrating.
6. I use the word "like" too much and I'm working on not using it as much.
7. Volunteering at the pool has been kind of nice. I am able to swim and lay out without having to deal with Jack. The pool hasn't been very busy while I have been there so it has been relaxing. Today I'm going to finish a book, swim a little, lay out, and do some writing. I hope I didn't just jinx myself and it be crazy busy today.
8. I'm sending out my Christmas in July package today to Courtney and Aria over at Sweet Turtle Soup. I hope they enjoy their goodies because I had so much fun shopping for them. I can't wait for them to get it. I'm actually running it to the post office before I head to the pool.
Well that is all I have for you today. I've gotta get to the post office and the pool. Have a good one y'all.