Friday, October 9, 2015

My Three Step Face Cleaning Routine

You will not be seeing pictures of me with no make-up on. Just wanted to set that straight right away. However, I did want to share with you my face cleaning routine that I do morning and night.

I start out with these amazing wipes.


I've tried to use the generic version before but it just isn't the same. To me, any other face whip is too oily. 

Next I use this toner. I can not recommend it enough. It makes my face feel amazing! I have never felt it so clean.


I then wrap things up with this moisturizer which isn't too oily. It makes my face still feel clean but also moisturized. 


Do you have a face product that you just couldn't live without?






1 comment:

  1. I love makeup wipes! They are so handy and wonderful. I'm anxious to give your toner and moisturizer a try. I've been using the same thing for a long time so it would be good to change up my routine a bit. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!