1. Cookies. We are a family of cookie monsters. Each week we pick a new kind. Last week it was pecan, this week is chewy chocolate chip, and next week is iced oatmeal. Jack is very use to getting a cookie when he comes home from school. I also love a few cookies to welcome him home.
2. Sour cream and onion Pringles. We adore them and eat way too many of them.
3. Spaghetti and meatballs from the can. Jack loves them and so do I. It is a great supper option for us when it is just us two. Add a grilled cheese and you got a meal. We have this at least once a week if not twice.
4. Fries. My dad grows our potatoes and they make the best French Fries. Yes, potatoes are a vegetable, but the way we fry and eat them they are pure bliss and not so healthy.
5. Fried green tomatoes and fried squash. I get most excited about summer because that means some of my favorite veggies fried up. We have to wait paciently for those little buds to start making. Now once they do they don't stop for awhile. We balance it out my eating ripe tomatoes like fruit and baking squash. We are a garden food loving family.
What is some unhealthy foods your family loves to eat?