Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Egg Salad-Perfect Summer Lunch

For a recent potluck I brought this egg salad. It was such a hit that I decided to share it with you today. 

Here is what you will need:

-8 large eggs
-1 large dill pickle, diced small
-2 teaspoons of dill pickle juice
-2 tablespoons of Hellmans mayonnaise
-3 teaspoons yellow mustard
-2 teaspoons of sugar
-salt and pepper to taste


Boil you up some eggs. I boiled 9 since that is all I had.


I didn't have one big dill pickle so I just improvised. 


Add your Hellmans


Add the other ingridents and mash up. 

Eat on crackers or bread. My favorite is using small Hawaiian bread rolls. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never made or eaten egg salad, but this looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!