1. Read/listen to 2 books. I'm obsessed with Audible right now and have been listening to books each chance I have.
2. Go through and get rid of Jack and I's clothes.
3. Review photobooks and add recent pictures for 2017 Walgreens album. I got my first photobook at the end of March and I just love having a book full of pictures of Jack from his birth to six months. I'm excited to buy more of these books that I've created.
4. Plan and make bake sale items for Easter Egg Drop. The Women's Service League of McGehee is hosting an Easter Egg Drop this month and I've signed up to make some bake sale items and also volunteered to work during that day.
5. Put $500 in savings. I'm really trying hard to build up my savings for several things coming up in our lives like trips and things we will need to buy.
6. Blog 10 times. I've really backed off blogging to focus on some other goals in my Powersheets.
7. Put together Jack's Easter basket and Jack's class treats. I'm going to make Jack a beach themed Easter basket plus some typical Easter treats.
8. Find and purchase Mother Day gifts. I have a couple different gifts I need to buy and I'm excited to pick out exciting things for the sweet women in my life.
9. Exercise 4 times a week. My mom got me a gym membership for my birthday so I'm making exercise a priority this month.
10. Participate in online book club by posting there at least 3 times a week. My new online friend introduced me to this online book club and I'm really enjoying it. She is in charge next month and I'm ready to see what she picks out for us to read.
11. Take vitamin daily.
12. Track Fitbit steps
13. Pay on 2 medical bills
14. Bring lunch to work at least 3 times a week
15. Eat breakfast