- He is still obsessed with trains but is loving Chuggington more than Thomas lately
- Loves sounding out words, he is truly hooked on phonics
- Wants popsicles all the time
- Would live outside
- His favorite toy is his railroad tracks (first thing Saturday morning he asked for them)
- Favorite book right now is Pete the Cat Wheels on the Bus
- If at all possible he is going to find mud
- His favorite movie right now is this phonics video (personally it drives me nuts but he loves it)
- He has started to say "thank you much"
- Potty training has still hadn't happened. He is more likely to poop on the potty than pee. For the first time he came to me and told me he needed to poop. Usually we have to encourage him to get on the potty. Last night he pooped twice in his pants so yeah, real progress over here
- He loves to come up and kiss me. He'll kiss me wherever. He just runs up and kisses. My leg has gotten lots of love lately.
- I've witness him push two different kids and right away will say "sorry, give me a hug"
- His favorite person is his cousin Bennett. They fight and love each other like brothers.
- He repeats everything you say, and I mean everything
- He enjoys sneaking the stool and climbing up onto things he isn't suppose to, so basically he loves giving me a heart attack.
- If he sees the dogs water bowl he is going to dump it out. 100% of the time.
- Sleeping is so much better. He doesn't sleep very late but at least he sleeps through the night
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Jack (3 1/2)
Posted by Ashley Ponder at 11.5.16