Here is a quick rundown of my September goals and BTW this September picture makes me so happy. I always consider September pre-fall and sometimes the anticipation is almost as good as the real thing.
1. Read two books. I'm currently reading The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo. I love books by comedians. I'm also reading The Energy Bus which I love!
2. Cook more. I actually made tacos last night which isn't original but it did get me back into the kitchen.
3. Work on potty training Jack. Seriously, thorn in my side. I've had to learn to breathe and let it go at times. He is just stubborn. He knows what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. He is just lazy most of the time.
4. Putting together some fun work outfits. I'm looking forward to scarf weather!
5. Make our fall bucket list. I enjoy making this every year. I get out the calendar, call my sister to coordinate, and put the plans to paper. It always gets me excited.
6. Have fun at the beach. My friends and I are going next Wednesday and will be back that Sunday. It is the longest I've ever been away from Jack. I know it will be difficult but I'm going to do my best to not bore all my friends with my misery of missing him. They all have older kids, who of course they miss, but it is different when your baby is a toddler who doesn't grasp where Mama is going.
7. Make my decision about Weight Watchers. I'm thinking about joining WW once I get back from vacation. I'm worried with the holidays approaching that I'll gain weight. Over the summer I lost ten pounds but I have at least another 30 I want to lose. I've had success in the past with WW so I'm thinking about going that route again and a friend wants to join up with me. Any thoughts on your experience with WW?
8. Get into a happy after school rhythm. I almost wrote routine and that isn't what I want or need. Life is crazy and messy and there will never be a tried and true after school routine. I just want to add some more happy into that space of time.