Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Things I'm Lovin' Right Now

1. The book Girl, Wash Your Face. It is a nonfiction Christian self-help book. Y'all I'm seriously in love with this book! I've never experienced such a directly helpful book. It's one of those books that you will want to give to all the women in your life and keep yourself a copy to look back on often.


2.  The HBO show Divorce. It isn't a show to watch with the kiddos around because they really enjoy dropping the f bomb but there is just something funny and real about it. Sarah Jessica Parker is crazy gorgeous as always and I find myself quite envious. 

3. My sister subscribes to Birchbox and gives me all the products that aren't right for her. Well one of those items with an eye shadow crayon by Dirty Little Secret. I love it! It is so easy to put on and it stays put. I like it so much that I purchased another in a slightly different color. 

4. My backpack from Santa. I get so many compliments on it. Jack was getting older and a whole diaper bag was no longer necessary. Jack has his own smaller backpack but there were some items (like Tylenol and extra snacks) that I did not want him to have access too while being out and about. I now carry it everywhere. It always contains a book, my goals binder, paper and pens, and my prayer journal. 



5. Prayer journal. It's a 3 month prayer journal. On each page it has 4 squares. There is a square for the verse of the day, a Lord teach me too square, a square to write what you are thankful for, and a spot to put down your prayer requests. I'm already enjoying looking back to see how God has responded to what I've written. I signed up to get a verse sent to my email each day. You can sign up by clicking here



6. John Frieda Hot Air Brush. Drying my thick hair is such a chore. I got this gem for Christmas and now I couldn't imagine drying my hair any other way. It doesn't give me the perfect blowout look but it does minimize my frizzy hair quite a bit and makes it so much easier to straighten. A few swipes with my straightener and my hair is straight and not frizzy. Without this drying brush it would take a lot more time to do my hair.

What is something you are lovin' right now? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving backpacks, too! It's so nice to carry a bag with everything you need and still have your hands free. Yours is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!