Friday, September 11, 2015

Fall Pinterest Bucket List

With the invention of Pinterest there are so many more ideas available to us. The problem with Pinterest is that there are so many great ideas available. It is impossible to do them all. It's Friday night and I'm cleaning up my Pinterest board (yeah I know-wild night!). As I'm looking at everything I try to make mental notes of things I want to try in the upcoming months but there is no way to remember it all. This is how this blog post was created. I thought I need to take some time out to document those pins that I REALLY want to do this fall. I'll be able to come back to this post to keep myself on track. I may even make myself a printed checklist just to really satisfy my inner organizer self.

Get Jack a pumpkin patch shirt made
pumpkin patch shirt perfect fall tractor by zoeysattic on Etsy, $16.50:

Print and frame this fall printable
IMG_4066-2

Print and frame this fall printable for my Secret Pal
Happy Fall Free Printable Gift Tag

Cook this for breakfast
Cinnamon Roll Cake - this is another must-keep recipe. So yummy! { lilluna.com }

Cook this loaded baked potato soup for dinner
Soup doesn't get much easier than making it in the slow cooker, does it? And here we have one of the ultimate comfort food soups made in the slow cooker. I

Make this goulash for supper (it looks so good!)
Mommy's Kitchen - Old Fashioned & Country Style Cooking: Bobby's Favorite Goulash {Now Our Favorite}:

Cook this dip for a football watching party
A Chip Dip You Must Make: Cowboy Crack

Put these together for a snack (I've never done these using oyster crackers)
Ranch Oyster Crackers from Marty's Musings

Try making this for football tailgating 
Fresh Corn Salsa

Make two of these as gifts
Arkansas Sweet 8x10 or 11x14 Art Print by HandmadeEscapade on Etsy, $15.50:

 Do this activity with my kiddos at work
Printable Candy Corn Math Activities:

Use this printable to attach to a gift for my Secret Pal
Halloween witch free printable:

Put together these for Jack's teachers
No Tricks Just Treats Jar - perfect Halloween gift idea!

Make these for the kids in Jack's class
Halloween Party favors:

Jack and I are going to make some of these as a Halloween treat

Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Jack and I will be doing our annual Halloween foot art using this idea
Halloween Kid Crafts | A Little Craft In Your Day:

Get a hair cut and dye with the inspiration of this photo
this length:

Buy a pair of these earrings or at least tell Santa about them
Glitter Stud Earrings, $38 | 37 Awesome Things You Need To Put On Your Wishlist Immediately:

Read this book


Buy my sister this for her birthday
Mother and Daughter Sterling Silver Heart Necklace Set:

Well there you have it, my very busy plans for the next two months. I didn't even try to include the baby shower I'm hosting, Thanksgiving, the upcoming birth of my niece, or Jack's birthday. If this works well for me I just might come back and do a November Pinterest Bucket List. November is always such a busy month for me (and I'm sure for everyone else). You can follow all of my Pinterest boards by clicking here.

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. That goulash looks amazing!! My friend makes "man chili" and it looks very similar. So good! I saw Candy Corn flavored M&Ms at the gas station today. It took every ounce of control I have, not to buy them. I love that "Witching" tag; perfect for a teacher gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list! Love the candy corn footprint, the hair inspiration and all the fun projects. That loaded potato soup sounds amazing. Hope your list helps you remember all the fun things you'd like to do. I like the idea of making a list because it's so easy to forget about the things you pin :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!