Almond Joy Cake
What you need:
1. Brownie mix
2. 4 cups of shredded coconut
3. 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
4. Can of chocolate frosting
What you do:
1. Cook brownies according to package in a 9 x 13 pan
2. While brownies are cooking, mix coconut and milk together
3. As soon as you take brownies out of the oven pour the milk/coconut mixture over brownies
4. Microwave frosting until it is easy to pour (around 30-45 seconds)
5. Pour frosting over brownies
6. Let sit until cooled.
The cake is better the next day.