Monday, November 17, 2014

Week Two Goal Recap and Week Three Goals

1. Bring my lunch to work everyday this week.
Overall I didn't do too bad on this one. It wasn't every single day but there was more of an effort.

 2. Get EVERYTHING ready for Math/Literacy night by Friday.
Big fat negative. We had some illness that caused everything to get behind. I really wish I would have accomplished this goal because now today is super stressful getting it all ready.

 3. Finish Thanksgiving planning by Friday. During the weekend send out information.
I did finish the planning but didn't send out all information. I did to some but not all.

 4. Lay out Jack's clothes the night before school.
Although I did this way more than I usually do, I didn't do it each night before school. I recognize that the nights that I did lay his clothes out that things were much easier that next morning.

 5. Make sure the kitchen is clean before I go to bed.
Most nights I accomplished this which made me feel good.

I see the pattern of not accomplishing it all. It bothers me that I didn't get it all done. It would have been nice to say "Yes, I did this every night and it felt great". I guess I have the chance again this week.

Week 3 Goals:
1. Make a budget.

2. Pick out a hair cut/dye that I want. My plan is to get my hair done next week.

3. Work on not snacking (especially at night).

4. Drink more water. Isn't that on everyone's list?

5. Do a Thanksgiving activity with my nephew Bennett and my son Jack. I would like to do something that I can display for Thanksgiving supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart smile!