Thursday, November 6, 2014

Choose Your Own Adventure: November

Life According to Steph


When I saw this link-up I knew I wanted to participate. I love setting goals and I really love that the theme is chosen for you. November's theme is ORGANIZE. Being in my current situation really calls for me to get organized and this just might be the push that I need. 

I am choosing to organize these 3 areas:

1. Jack's clothes. Big hunking mess! His too small, just right, and too big are all mixed together in totes, boxes, on the bed, in the laundry room, in grocery sacks, at our old house....you get the idea. 

2. My Christmas shopping list. Pieces of scratch paper aren't going to cut it this year. Finances are tight and I need to be smart. I need to make a plan and a budget. 

3. Finances. They are a mess! It's time to get it together. I've been dreading this for awhile. When your income suddenly gets cut in half in kinda brings you down. It's time for me to get over it. 

I hope to look back at the end of this month and really see a difference. I'll be sure to keep you in the know. 

1 comment:

  1. Really great goal set - I wish you a wonderful organizing journey through November!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!