Monday, November 24, 2014

Toddler Toys {Gift Guide}

It's that time again. That's right. What in the world can I buy my child that he is going to love? Although we left most of Jack's toys at our old house, he still has way too much. Seriously, how do kids accumulate so much stuff? Amazon is my go-to place for online shopping. Can I get a woohoo for Amazon Prime?

Here are a few things I'm contemplating for Jack. Have you bought any of these and what did you think of them?

l. Learning Resources Pretend & Play Fishing Set
$18.77

Melissa & Doug K's Kids Pull-Back Vehicle Set
$28.75
z
Fishe-Price Wheelies Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park
$44.99

First 100 Words
 $4.14

Diggin HopTop Trampoline
$79.95

Happy Trains Plush Rocking Horse
$67.49




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart smile!