Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Toddler Thanksgiving Activities

I do my best to stay active with my son Jack and my newphew Bennett. I love doing arts and crafts with them and learning activities. Here are some cute ideas I found on Pinterest. Feel free to follow my Active Mama board on pinterest my clicking here.

I'm loving this corkscrew fall tree!

Thanksgiving toddler crafts NOT THAT I HAVE KIDDIES TO DO THIS WITH BUT WANTED TO SHARE THIS IDEA :)

Super cute and easy!

Turkey Clothespin Counting ... great for fine motor development as well as math centers.

Q-tip Painting sounds a little more manageble with a toddler. 

Get out the paint and download these free Thanksgiving q-tip painting printables at 1+1+1=1. Click here to find more free Thanksgiving printables!

I'm in love with these printable preschool packs. They are too hard for Jack (age 2) but most are a great fit for Bennett (age 3 and a half). 

Printable Thanksgiving Preschool Pack for toddlers and preschoolers. Preschool, homeschool activities. Printable Thanksgiving toddler activities.

I love making these little crafts with little ones. They make for great memories. Nothing like a toddler and paint.

thanksgiving crafts for babies | Thanksgiving Baby Craft - running4cupcakes.com | Crafty Projects

1 comment:

  1. I love the foot and handprint turkey! And the creative use of wine corks of course ;) We'll definitely be making both of those this year. Thanks for sharing on #letsbefriends!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!