Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Give Back Box

If you are anything like me I find it difficult to know where to take items I no longer need. I live in a small town and we have zero donation areas. Even if I did live in a town where they take donations it would still take more work than Give Back Box.

This is how it works:

1. You fill an empty box with items you want to donate.

2. Go to the website to print a prepaid shipping label.

3. Attach the label to the box and take it to the post office.

When you fill out the information it picks the nearest donation center. If you include an email they will send you a tax receipt for your items.



I just wanted to share this cool thing that I found and I hope it helps with all of your donation needs. It is also reusing old boxes. I order a lot from Amazon. As soon as I empty my Amazon box I go around and fill it up with unwanted items. I print off the ticket right away and box it up. I keep all my boxing up materials in one area. Within a few days I always need to go to the post office so I drop my box off then. Super easy!

Have you ever used Give Back Box

4 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for sharing! We have local charities that will pick up and a goodwill nearby but I love this option too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great program. I'm going to check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! What a cool idea and I love your system of filling up a box when you get a new one. Great way to manage the clutter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome service! Amazon is doing something similar, I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!