Tuesday, March 29, 2016

What I've Been Reading

My reading has been slacking A LOT. I've just recently gotten my reading mojo back. I check out books through our library and have been waiting in line for After You since the night I finished Me Before You. I recently got the notification that it was available and gobbled it up quickly.


Next on my agenda was Missing Pieces. I haven't finished it yet but I'm halfway through it and am enjoying it. I've read a few of her other books and liked them so this was a safe bet. 


What I am really excited about are the books that are coming out soon. Here is what I'm waiting to get my hands on.

1// Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty. Due out July 26. Yay for a summer read!


2// Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult. Not available until October 11. Insert sad face. 


3// Don't You Cry by Mary Kubica. The wait isn't as long and will be available May 17. 



Linking up with....


Displaying Reading Wednesday Button.jpg
Displaying Reading Wednesday Button.jpg
Displaying Reading Wednesday Button.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I should check out some other Heather G books since I enjoyed Missing Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of my favorite authors here. I'm marking for the future releases of these. Glad I clicked on your post from Reading Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!