Thursday, March 3, 2016

I Confess

I Confess....

I'm taking Jack to get him haircut after over six months. At three he doesn't really sit all that still and it is such a hassle and fight that I try and avoid it. However, it is time. Not looking forward to the fight this afternoon but I'll be happy that it is done.

I'm weigh habitually when I'm on a diet. Eat a salad and then wanna know how much weight I've lost. Don't I wish it worked this way!

 

I've been obsessed with Pink Blush recently. I purchased two tops that I absolutely love and have been cruising their site for more and with 50% off clearance items I'm sure to buy something today.

Yesterday was the first time I had exercised in weeks. It felt good getting back to it but seriously how sad it is that it has been so long.

I didn't eat the donuts we were given at work today. I did however smell them. Like opened the box and took a whiff. I know, that is dangerous.

I've been in a reading slump lately. I am still reading Year of Yes and I like it. I think it may be all the games I've been playing on my phone.

We are getting out of school early so I'm thinking of running home and catching a few episodes of tv before I go to daycare to pick up Jack. Mama needs some quiet time.

I wish blog posts came with a like button. Sometimes I read a post and really don't have anything to say but want to say "hey I liked this" without typing those exact words.

Saw these cute St. Patrick's Day treat bags and immediately got on Amazon and bought some bags to make them. These are going to be so fun to pass out. Plus, finally going to use those clothes pins. 

attach

I've been doing entirely too much online shopping. I recently shared all the new items I bought for Jack's spring wardrobe. 

It came a big storm last night and I missed it. That is tired.


Well those are all the confessions I have for you today. Friends.....the weekend is almost here!


2 comments:

  1. Those gifts are so cute! And, yes, I took this week off from exercising because I haven't felt well and I think I've already gained 5 pounds.
    Oh, yea! That storm apparently hit a spot pretty hard right near us. Took a roof off a building and threw an a/c unit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine so needs a hair cut! And I love Pink Blush. I have yet to buy anything, but I love their variety!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart smile!